You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Below are common questions and concerns with their solutions relating to popular features and uses within CardioLog Analytics.

Questions or ConcernsSolutions

How do I add values to a chart report?

Once a chart has been added to a report, you can edit chart preferences by clicking the settings gear in the top right corner of the chart and selecting Edit.
In the Appearance tab, select Values to display the chart with values. For more information see Widgets.

Note - when filtering the report by a customized date range, select Show X axis margins to display chart values for both ends of the x-axis as well.

How do I share a report?

Once you have created your CardioLog Analytics dashboard, you can share it with other employees and partners in your organization.
To share a dashboard, click on the dashboards menu, and select one of the following sharing options:
You can also display CardioLog Analytics reports within your own SharePoint site using the "Site Actions" menu, and make recommendations to your users in real time based on relevant data, like the most popular pages.

How do I display targeted content on a SharePoint list using the Behavior Targeting module?

In this article, we will describe how you can automatically exclude items from a SharePoint list using the Behavioral Targeting module.

As an example, we will assume that you have a "News Items" list, and you want to display items based on the location of your visitors.

Step one: Create a new "Target Market" column

The first thing you should do is add a new column that will hold the target market the item is relevant to (in the example below we called it "Target Market" and the value is the name of the country we want this item to be targeted to)

How do I execute CardioLog service components immediately?

1. In the navigation pane, browse to CardioLog Analytics > Administration > CardioLog Schedule Services > Click on the desired service component > Select "Once" as the service schedule type > Click OK to restart the CardioLog Scheduling Service immediately. For more details see How to Edit a Service Component.
  2. In versions lower than 2.0.8.0, restart the CardioLog Scheduling Service windows service manually from Windows Services.
  3. After the service component execution is completed (For more information about following the execution process, see Troubleshooting), set the service schedule type back to the desired schedule type, and Restart the CardioLog Scheduling Service.

How can I view surveys results in a SharePoint webpart?

In order to view survey results through a web part do the following:

1. Create a Page Viewer webpart in SharePoint. The page URL will be the survey report page. For more information, see Microsoft SharePoint support.
  2. In order to retrieve the survey report page URL, using the navigation pane, go to CardioLog Analytics > Visitor Engagement > Surveys > Click on the desired survey "Reports" button > Right Click anywhere on the report page > Select "Properties" > Copy the URL address.

How do I monitor authenticated users in an anonymous environment after they sign in?

CardioLog can identify authenticated users in an anonymous environment by retrieving the user name from a unique element value that is hidden in the client side code.

How can I view my top inactive pages?

In the Page Views report, click the settings gear in the Page Views Table to edit the table preferences, In the Advanced, set the Minimum value to 0 in order to view the top inactive pages.

To view the top inactive sites/documents/lists/list items etc. use the Page Views by Type table.

• No labels