- Download the archive script.
- Edit the archive date (usage data earlier than this date will be archived). You can view the progress in the Messages tab in SQL Management Studio
set @cuttingDate = '201601012016-01-01', (date format: YYYYMMDDYYYY-MM-DD)
- Stop the CardioLog Scheduling Service and CardioLog Diagnostics Service.
- Execute the script against the CardioLog database.
- When the script has completed being executed, shrink the CardioLog database transaction log (The process may take up to a few hours, depending on the amount of data you wish to archive).
- Restart the CardioLog Scheduling Service and CardioLog Diagnostics Service.
- After executing the archive script, the data will be moved to archive tables (tab_event_log_archive, tab_event_log_users_archive, tab_geo_log_archive, tab_goal_log_archive, tab_goal_test_log_archive, tab_test_log_archive, tab_referrer_log_archive) and will no longer be available in reports. In order to free up disk space copy these tables to backup and then truncate these tables in the CardioLog database.
- In order to restore the data from archive, please contact us to receive the un-archive script.