Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Who clicked on my banners? To see who clicked on your banners, use the Visitors by Events report (chart or table), and select "Banners" in the Website Item URL field.

Please note that CardioLog automatically tracks outbound links from SharePoint sites to external destinations. To see how many times your links were clicked, use the External DestinationsThe CardioLog API report.

The SetReferrer JavaScript Function

How many visitors accessed my page through a UI referrer? To see how many visitors arrived on your page through your UI referrer, use the Internal Traffic Sources The CardioLog API report, and select the page in the Website Item URL field.

• Goal ID - Required. Note: Goals are created in Goals The CardioLog API. After creating the goal, the Goal ID can be found in the tab_goals table (column - id) in the CardioLog database.  

In order to identify a JavaScript based goal, such as signing up for a newsletter, define the goal, and make a call to the CardioLog SendGoal function.

Goal Reports: To monitor your goal progress, use the Goal reports, and select the relevant goal in the Visitor Segments > Goal field of the widget preferences.

How many visitors arrived on my page through my email campaign? To see how many visitors arrived on your page through your email campaign, use the Internal Traffic SourcesThe CardioLog API report, and select the relevant page in the Website Item URL field.

You can create custom event types and build custom reports using the CardioLog SDK. The custom event types can be used in the SendEvent function (in both Client-Side and Server-Side APIs).For , for both Client-Side and Server-Side APIs. For example, if your website is a sales site and you wish to track each sale, and then you can create a report on the number of items sold, you can and create a custom event type in CardioLog named "Item-Sold.":

1. Add the custom event type to the CardioLog database by executing the following query against the CardioLog database:

INSERT INTO tab_event_type(id,description)

VALUES(100, 'Item-Sold')

GO

ID - must be 100 or higher
Description - event type title